THE PURPOSE OF THE PMR AFRICA AWARDS
is to create a global and unique marketing tool for the company, department and/or institution, for the enhancement of excellence and to set a bench mark in the relevant industry. The recognition the award offers also acknowledges all levels of personnel and staff in the company.
BACKGROUND OF THE PMR AFRICA AWARDS
the awards are indicators of a company, department or institution’s competencies. PMR Africa wants the companies to utilise the award, not as a marketing tool only, but also to thank the personnel and staff for creating the perception and reality out there that this company, department or institution is an undisputed leader in the respective industry. The awards are the culmination of a research process whereby companies and institutions are rated based on respondents’ perceptions with a strong focus on evaluating and measuring customer service and customer satisfaction
After all ……… there is a successful team behind each successful and highly rated company.
AWARD STATUS CRITERIA
● Diamond Arrow: ranked 1st overall and rated at least 4, 10 out of 5, 00 (equivalent to outstanding)
● Gold: 1st or 2nd overall and rated at least 3, 75 (excellent)
● Silver/Bronze: 1st/2nd or 3rd and rated at least 3, 40 (very good)
Our CEO, Sonia Munro, accepting the PMR AFRICA DIAMOND ARROW AWARD for 2016. This is our second consecutive win in the field of outstanding achievement.
● The awards are always the end result of a research process whereby companies, departments, institutions and individuals are nominated and rated by respondents against specific attributes or criteria.
● A company, department, institution and individual cannot “enter” the research process but must always be nominated and rated by the respondents.
● The ratings are always based on the perceptions of the respondents.
"Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved."
2017 PMR DIAMOND ARROW AWARD
Craison was once again awarded the 2017 PMR Diamond arrow award In the category - Suppliers of Hygiene Equipment & Products NAtionally. This is the 3rd consecutive year we've received this prestigious award (2015, 2016 & 2017). Photo is our Management team with the award at the award ceremony.
CRAISONITES FROM OUR HEAD OFFICE & MIDDELBURG BRANCH
"Craisonites from our Head Office & Middelburg branch joined in the fun at the Colliery Training Centre's Annual Golf day which took place on Friday 27 October 2018"